CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Frank(Food Dye)'s Diary

Dear Diary,

When I was on the shelves of the store I felt so stereotyped and board. All my bottle said was FUCHSIA FOOD DYE! Then a bunch of ingredients and stuff. And the bottle was so stuffy. I felt like I was stuck in that bottle and if someone were to open the bottle I would all come out at once. I was pretty tightly packed in there. I mean if you are going to travel around the country in and bottle you should let it be a little roomy. And there is nothing to do in there! So I was sitting on the shelf wanting to dye some icing to put on some cupcakes or a cake.I saw a boy and girl come down the aisle and they are talking about what color they want for Operation Royal Flush, whatever that is. Oh it must be some sort of poker cake or something. Well, I thought, I like Texas Hold 'em more but poker works! I prayed that they will choose me but then they pick up the bottle next to me. Dillon I think it was. Then the girl refers to the boy, the boy nods, then they grabbed me! Plus 32 other bottles and head to the register.

The next day half of the bottles went to a scary looking lady and half stayed with the boy. I was with the boy. I got stuck in a backpack for just over a day then I felt the backpack being lifted up and carried. Then a while later after a bumpy water ride. (At least that is what would I would call it. We went on this small floating bucket.)

Then the backpack opened and I found my self being pulled out. Ha I thought, they're choosing me. I felt so relieved to be going out of the bottle I had been trapped in for so long. Then I landed in a ceramic bowl. From the look of it that strange boy had just squeezed me out. Then he reached for something and yanked it. The I saw water coming and I thought this must some sort of amusement park. But then I went down a dark tube and realized this must be a toilet.

So now I am sitting in the septic tank of a floating bucket with a bruised ego. I thought I was always a pretty good color. I never have faded out. What did I do to deserve this?Then I see more and more fuchsia dye washed down and I feel a bit better.

Then suddenly I get sucked into a pipe and get squirted out into the world's biggest pool.

Now I am stuck here. Well, this stinks.

Frank (the fuchsia dye)

0 comments: