CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Noah's Diary

Dear Diary,

We did it! Thanks to Shelly and Abbey we busted the Coral Queen. But Uncle Bobby saved us from the gun. It was really cool. The person I thought was dead turned out to save my life! It ends up the guy who they thought was Uncle Bobby was some guy with his wallet and the reason we couldn't get the body was Uncle Bobby bribed the president or something to make the body stay in that country. He gave me and Abbey really cool things too. I got this pirate coin thing and Abbey got emerald earrings. But he was all mad because he used to catch great fish out here but you won't any more because people started dumping their "crapola" in the water. But he feels bad that he went 10 years with the whole family thinking he was dead. He also feels really bad about my grandmother and the fact that she is dead. But then when he leaves and school starts up again I am not that sad. This was a pretty exciting summer and both Rado and Thom came bach with gross wounds but they think my summer and Operation Royal Flush is a lot cooler. And Dad even got a check in the mail from The Florida Keys for $1,000. Apparently it is his reward for stopping an enviromental crime. My dad didn't know that I was the one who called in and told the coast guard but he got the money anyway. But Dusty black mailed the lawyers so all he is getting fined is $10,000. Dad's a bit mad about that but everything should be alright. And now that Dad is getting his Captains lisceces badge life should be pretty good. But then some guy comes around sayiny that our dad burned down the Coral Queen. So much for a calm school year. He says he has nothing to do with it but then who has? But Mom goes and defends Dad so I don't think they will be getting a divorce. PLus now the fish are hanging around Dusty's hole. How sweet is that?

Noah

0 comments: