CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Paine's Dairy

Dear Diary,

I broke out! I got a gag order and now I am mad! After my interview with channel 10 the sheriff got pounded by Dusty Muleman so now I can't do any more interviews. The Miami Herald, channel 7 and the NPR are calling and wanting interviews but the sheriff says no. I think that this country was founded on free speech and that yet I don't have any. So I escape and come home. Noah and Abbey are thrilled but my wife I am not so sure of. And then during breakfast she tells me the Dusty was planning to drop all charges if I stop telling everybody he dumped the Coral Queen's sewage into the ocean and I got psychological counseling. Which means they would let me out bail or no bail. Plus there are two big criminals coming up to the jail today so they don't have room for me. Now since I escaped instead of them releasing me I am a escaped criminal. Now I am house arrest and I am wearing this stupid bracelet and I can't go more then 3 feet out side of the house. Then last night Abbey goes missing around 1:00 in the morning and the video tape is gone too. So I pry off the bracelet and we all go looking for abbey. We go straight to the Coral Queen but we couldn't find her. We were so sure she would be there. So we start to go home and then the car suddenly stops and Abbey is there with her thumb up. When we get back a sheriff shows up and I had to get my bracelet back on and now I am under house arrest again and I am so board.

Paine

0 comments: