CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shelly's Diary

Dear Diary,

Lice is missing! Some kid came around asking for Lice to sign some testament thing then the next thing you know some bald gorilla looking a guy shows up asking for Lice. Then Lice won't tell me any thing that the goon said. Next morning Lice is gone and so is my car. They find my Jeep in Cutler Ridge. I spent $200 paying for bloodstains to be scrubbed off of my upholstery. So when I tell that kid all of this he jumps to the same conclusion I did. Lice is dead. Here four reasons I think he might be dead:

  1. He hasn't called and begged to come home(which is very unlike him)
  2. His local friends haven't haered from him
  3. The bald gorilla
  4. The blood stains on my Jeep

It makes sense because Lice was on Dusty's crew for years and if anything illegal happened Lice would probably know. As soon as the Noah kid shows up and asks him to sign a testament saying that Dusty is duping his sewage in to the water Dusty would know and since he doesn't want to get caught it would make sense for Dusty to make sure Lice wouldn't testify against him.

Shelly

0 comments: